GTween V2.01 is a minor update that adds support for AS3 events, allows multiple callbacks at the same position on a timeline, introduces a version property, and fixes a number of bugs reported by users. It also includes a SWC file with the distribution.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- added GTween.version property. (thanks to Colin Moock for the request)
- added .dispatchEvents and GTween.defaultDispatchEvents properties, so you can enable AS3 events. (thanks to Colin Moock for the request)
- fixed a problem with tweens in a timeline initing at the wrong time, and added support for position values less than -delay. (thanks to Erik Blankinship for the bug report)
- fixed a problem with tween values being set to NaN before the controlling timeline started playing. (thanks to Erik for the bug report)
- added support for multiple callbacks at a single position to GTweenTimeline. (thanks to sharvey, edzis for the feature request)
- fixed issue with callbacks being called again when a timeline completes. (thanks to edzis for the bug report)
Go to gskinner.com/libraries/gtween to get all the information and download the new release.
I’m planning to migrate the source code to a public repository early in the new year.