EaselJS v0.3 is going to be a very significant update. It will include:
- a much faster (currently 10-15x) and useful / robust interaction model
- improved code clarity, documentation, and comments
- early tool support (ie. the start of an API to allow tooling to export EaselJS content)
- multi-line text
- a (theoretically) faster and more flexible drawing engine, with support for skews
- a public GitHub repo
- a large number of new features & bug fixes
- release of a sprite sheet creation tool
I originally expected to have this version released this week, but I’ve broadened the scope of what I’m changing. Given that, I anticipate the release will push out to next week some time, but I’d like to believe it will be worth the wait.
I’m still accepting feedback on bug fixes or minor features for v0.3, and am very open to ideas for v0.4 (which is likely to focus on performance and bounds support).