I’m happy to announce the release of EaselJS v0.3.2. It provides a few new interaction features, cleans up the docs, and fixes some known issues. Here’s the full list:
– added stage.mouseInBounds
– added DisplayObject.onMouseOver and onMouseOut callbacks
– added stage.enableMouseOver(freq)
– improved support for calculating mouseX/Y in divs with relative positioning
– fixed Graphics.clone()
– fixed an issue with shadows not being reset properly
– migrated to use YUIDocs instead of JSDocs
– fixed an issue that prevented BitmapSequence instances with frameData from working with gotoAndPlay(frameNumber)
I’d like to thank everyone who contributed by providing bug reports, feedback, and edits. In particular I would like to thank Mike Chambers (of Adobe fame) for all his fantastic help on EaselJS. He has been an invaluable resource for bouncing ideas off, providing a critical second perspective, and helping with code / doc edits.
We’re currently finalizing plans for v0.4 (which looks to be a very aggressive undertaking), and would love any feedback or ideas you can provide here or on GitHub.